|Area||Africa, AfricaAngola, Africa|
|Job Sector||Oil & Gas - Drilling|
Daksta is working in partnership with a International oil and gas Drilling contractor based in Angola, who require a Rig Manager.
The Rig Manager will be operating a global fleet of advanced DP Drilling Vessels for major Operators for either a residential or potentially a rotational position.
Our client is an international offshore drilling contractor who own and operate a state of the art fleet of advanced drilling units that include ultra-deep water semisubmersible drilling rigs and ultra-deep water drill ships. They work with Major Operators, often in deep water and harsh environment offshore locations providing specialised Oilfield services within exploration, development and drilling.
- Overall Operation of Rig (DP Semisubmersible drilling Vessel)
- Ensure rig operation in accordance with all applicable regulations and Governmental classification Societies
- Responsibility for HSE&Q in accordance with our clients management systems
- Profitability of Rig Operations including timely delivery of contracts and the up keep and maintenance of the Rig
- Management of all personnel
- Reporting back into Senior Management on all Rig operations
- Experienced and established Rig Manager
- Knowledge, expertise and experience in a management capacity on DP (Dynamic Positioning) Drilling Vessels
- You will either be degree qualified, have experience as a Drilling Superintendent or have participated in a relevant Management Trainee Programme.
Shortlisting for the role will be taking place at the end of this week, so please do not hesitate to apply.