Daksta is working in partnership with a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in Germany who require an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer.
This role will be permanently based in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Planning general technology and managing commercial projects with focus on building services
- Managing teams of up to 10 people
- Presenting projects to clients and other partners
- Cooperation with our other disciplines, such as energy design, façade planning, structural planning, building physics, fire protection and project management
- Developing innovative concepts for electrical engineering
- Coordination of users, planers as well as implementing companies
- A degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience as project manager as well as team leader
- Technically outstanding in the field of electrical engineering/building automation
- In-depth knowledge of HOAI, BGB, VOB and contract management
- Strong project management skills
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in German, good working knowledge of English would be an asset
We look forward to receving your applications!