Daksta is working in partnership with a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in Germany who require an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer (Pharma/Consumer Health).
This role will be for all German offices (Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt).
- Independent and autonomous general technical design and commercial project management with a focus on building technology
- Engineering designing the field of heating, air and process air, cooling and public healthfor GMP regulated pharmaceutical industry
- Managing project teams up to 10 people
- Coordination of users (Stakeholders?), designers and contracting companies
- Monitoring of compliance with program, costs and contractual agreements
- Quality assurance in design and execution
- A degree qualification in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience, with particular emphasis in the areas of life science (consumer care, pharmaceuticals, etc.)
- Experience in GMP-Consulting and clan room design
- Experience as project manager and team leader
- Excellent technical skills and profound knowledge in HOAI, BGB, VOB and contract administration
- Experience in project management
- Working proficiency in German and good English language skills
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you are interested and fit the requirements!