|Location||County Clare, Ireland|
|Sector||Construction - EngineeringEngineering - CivilEngineering - Structural|
- Daksta is working in partnership with an Engineering Consultancy who are looking for a Resident Engineer to work on a specific project in County Clare, Ireland.
- Chartered Engineer or near chartered civil/structural engineer
- Minimum of six years’ experience in bridge design and construction supervision.
- Experience within the bridges sector including a detailed knowledge of the NRA DMRB, Contract Documents and the ability to effectively manage contracts.
- Full driving licence required and own transport.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Well motivated, ability to work alone or part of a team as required.
Please send all applications to jordan.langton@