Daksta is working in partnership with a highly reputable Main Contractor who are looking for a Site Engineer to work in South Dublin.
• Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
• Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
• Preparation and drafting as built drawings using Autocad.
• Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
• Develop risk assessments & method statements.
• Co-ordination of sub-contractors, suppliers and deliveries.
• Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
• Civil Engineering or related degree.
• 2+ post-graduate experience.
• Excellent knowledge of the latest surveying equipment (GPS & robotic station) and software.
We look forward to receiving your applications!