Junior MEP Co-ordinator
|Sector||Construction - EngineeringDesign Engineering - ElectricalDesign Engineering - Mechanical|
Daksta is working in partnership with an Irish main contractor who are looking for Junior MEP Coordinator to work in Dublin.
- To interface with a multi discipline project team, to advise the team and fully integrate and coordinate the MEP works into the overall construction process.
- Coordinate the sub contract packages with the main contract works and other sub-contractors with weekly meetings.
- Ensure that the works are installed in accordance with the drawings, specifications and other requirements of the contract.
- Monitor progress of all aspects of the work to ensure completion on time. Notify the project team, client and sub-contractor of any delays to the works.
- Ensure that the works are undertaken in a safe manner utilizing the project specific safety plan.Requirements- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Building Services Engineering
- Trade background is advantageous, but not required
- Experience within a contracting business is desirable
We look forward to receiving your applications!