Equipment Reliability Engineer
|Sector||Construction - Engineering|
|Telephone||+353 1 539 8480|
· Development and implementation of condition monitoring plans
· The routine condition monitoring activities in the field
· Lube oil sampling and monitoring
· Thermal imaging monitoring and troubleshooting
· Airborne ultrasound monitoring
· Ensure timely completion of condition monitoring related corrective maintenance notifications
· Preparation of preliminary analysis reports
· Closing daily PM Work orders after completion of the monitoring schedule
· Minimum 5 years industrial experience in a hands on Equipment Reliability function
· Level 6 / 7 QQI qualification desirable
· Ability to develop and implement condition monitoring plans
· Hands on experience with portable vibration analysers, infrared cameras, noise level meters etc.
· Desirable - Single and two plane balancing of equipment like fans, blowers, motors etc.