Daksta is working in partnership with a highly reputable Irish Project Management Practice who are looking for an Associate Director to work in their Dublin office.
Our client is engaged as Project Managers on some of the largest and most significant schemes in Ireland and you will get the opportunity to work in a variety of sectors including Commercial Offices, Data Centres, Retail, Education, Healthcare, Residential, Retail and Infrastructure, with high quality clients. Our team enjoy client exposure and opportunities for repeat business which will secure their own career progression
The expectation is that you will run major projects with limited Director involvement or be able to run multiple projects of varying degrees of complexity.
• Managing internal and external teams including appointing sub consultants.
• Managing multiple Client accounts.
• Managing internal cost expenditure.
• Proficient in the delivery of all Project Management services
• Developing new opportunities.
• Oversees determination of project risks, quickly sensing what will help or hinder accomplishment of project goals and zeros in on critical issues
• Participates as a member of each business group/offices senior management team, focusing on business development and client care, as well as staff management/ mentoring/motivation.
• Proficient and champions the effective use of relevant PM systems and processes
• Able to lead bids, submissions, interview etc
• Professional Qualified – Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying Degree and at least one of the following: SCSI, MRICS, MCIOB or MAPM
• Experience within the Commercial, Residential, Health, Education or Infrastructure sectors.
• Experienced in a Client management role – Able to manage the account in terms of projects that are ‘live’, plus seeking new opportunities.
• Good networking skills.
• Able to prepare proposals for new opportunities.
• Able to take the lead role on a large complex project and set strategies to deliver the project goals from brief, through procurement and construction to project handover stage.
• Experienced and confident at leading internal and external teams, plus Stakeholder Management.
• Commercially aware, in terms of understanding the key components of Cost and Change Management processes.
• Able to prepare project reports, chair and prepare meeting meetings, agree meeting structures.
• Experienced at programming the various stages of a project, along with monitoring and reporting.
We look forward to receiving your applications.