Senior Electrical / Instrument Engineer
|Sector||Construction - EngineeringConstruction - DesignDesign Engineering - ElectricalDesign Engineering - Design|
|Salary||Negotiable, Dependent on Experience.|
- Daksta is working in partnership with a Global Engineering Design Consultancy, who require a Senior Electrical / Instrument Engineer.
The Senior E&I Engineer will be working as part of a multidiscipline project engineering team on site in Cork.
Previous E&I design and construction support experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is essential.
- - Responsible for the E&I Design and delivery as part of a multi discipline projects team.
- - Project Management and control of E&I Projects including cost estimates and reporting.
- - Co-ordination and supervision of E&I contractor(s) during construction and commissioning activities.
- - Generating detailed scope of work packages for E&I contractor for tender / procurement process.
- - Co-ordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- - Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity.
- - A BE degree in Engineering is preferred.
- - 10 plus years’ experience in E&I Construction environments
- - Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software.
- - Good communication skills essential.