Daksta is working in partnership with a leading Property Development company who are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to work in North Dublin.
My client is seeking someone to support them on their latest project constructing over 100 houses and a large distributor road in the greater Dublin area. The successful candidate will assist the Managing Director in managing all the activities and resources allocated to the project in a cohesive and efficient manner.
This will involve liaising with, coordinating and reporting on the activities of the construction team which comprises of professionals (architects, engineers, quantity surveyors etc); the main building contractor; sub- contractors; suppliers; the marketing team; the legal team; etc.
Candidate will have own transport and will be required to work both on site and in office.
• Function as ‘Project Coordinator’ and assist in managing the construction project in a cohesive and efficient manner.
• Report directly to the Managing Director.
• Assist in, and eventually take charge of generating / collating all relevant project management reports so that all aspects of the project can be monitored and controlled at all times. (e.g. Health & Safety, Progress report, QS reporting, Contracts, Banking, Legals, Cost reporting, Programming, Sales monitoring etc.
• Undertake any other tasks or responsibilities that will help the project run effectively and efficiently and that will support the project team in executing the project within budget, to a high quality and within timeframes.
• Liaise with and coordinate professionals and contractors.
• Coordinate meetings for the project. Generate meeting agendas and minutes, and ensure that all relevant participants are aware of the tasks required of them.
• Hardworking team player willing to take responsibility.
• Good organisational and management skills
• Excellent MS Office Computer skills (most especially Excel).
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good report writing and document management skills.
• Financial analysis skills.
• Negotiation and conflict management skills
• Some knowledge of Contracts Management.
• Some knowledge of Health & Safety requirements for construction projects.
• Willingness to learn and adapt to our in-house system of project management through in house training.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org!