Daksta is working in partnership with a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in Germany who require an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer.
This role will be permanently based in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Independent multi-disciplinary building design and commercial project management with a focus on building services engineering
- Managing teams of up to 10 people
- Presenting projects to clients and other partners
- Developing innovative concepts for building services
- Coordination of users, planers as well as implementing companies
- Monitoring of time schedules, cost budgets and contractual agreements
- Ensuring a high level of quality in design and realization
- A degree qualification in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience as project manager as well as team leader
- Technical excellence in the field of mechanical or electrical engineering/building automation
- In-depth knowledge of HOAI, BGB, VOB and contract management
- Strong project management skills
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in German, good working knowledge of English would be an asset
We look forward to receving your applications!