Senior Environmental Engineer
|Sector||Engineering - CivilEngineering - StructuralEngineering - Process|
Daksta is working in partnership with a Leading Engineering Consultancy who are looking for a Senior Environmental Engineer in Dublin, Ireland.
- Project manage and write up a variety of Phase 1 and Phase 2 site investigations.
- Undertake Environmental Assessments and assist in Environmental Impact Assessment Reports.
- Devise sampling plans for environmental programmes, waste management characterisation projects, oversee the completion of site work, coordinate site staff, liaise with laboratories and subcontractors.
- Ensure that all work is completed to current regulations and standards.
- Experience undertaking Phase 1 and Phase 2 assessments. GQRA and DQRA experience preferable.
- Experience in completing waste characterisation assessments, environmental monitoring and site investigations.
- A relevant geo-environmental degree in Environmental Engineering/Science, Geotechnical Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology or similar is required
- Proficient in report writing and Microsoft packages. Knowledge of environmental software packages and environmental field equipment
We look forward to receiving your applications.