Senior I&C Engineer (Design)
|Location||Dublin or Cork, Ireland|
|Area||Europe, EuropeIreland, Europe|
|Sector||Engineering - Instrumentation & Controls|
|Salary||Competitive Hourly Rate|
Daksta is working in partnership with a Global Engineering Design Consultancy who require a Senior I&C Engineers in both Cork and Dublin offices, working on a multimillion Euro pharmaceutical facility.
The Senior I&C Engineer will be office based providing support to the design team.
The client is a Global Engineering Design Consultancy who operate in Ireland out of offices in both Dublin and Cork. Our client work alongside several multinational clients within the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Semiconductor and Food & Beverage industries.
The Contract rate is dependant on experience.
- Preparation of I&C Specifications including Tender and Construction packages.
- Working on I&C designs including generating or overseeing Instrumentation Engineers to generate the following:
- Working with clients to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Automation and Control System Architecture schematics.
- Instrument data sheets for enquiry and purchase.
- Instrument Index.
- Instrument I/O List.
- Instrument Cable Schedules.
- Receipt Verification Sheets.
- Field Instrument Verification Sheets.
- Instrument Loop Wiring Diagrams.
- Interconnect / Block Wiring Diagrams.
- Automation and Control Systems Scopes of Work,
- Review and input into Process and Building Services P&ID drawings.
- Develop solutions for client installations.
- Construction and Commissioning Support on projects where required.
Requirements / Experience:
The individual we are seeking will possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience at senior level, ideally in an organisation involved in delivering I&C designs for the Bio-Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical or Life Science Sectors.
- Third level degree in a relevant I&C Engineering discipline.
- Ability to read and understand Process and Building Services P&IDs and to develop procurement packs for the associated instrumentation.
- Ability to deliver Automation and Controls Systems Scopes of Works and contribute to or develop Functional Specifications (FS) and User Requirements Specifications (URS) for these.
- Demonstrate an understanding of DCS/PCS, BMS and PLC systems.
- Have the ability to work with Automation Contractors in developing solutions / systems.
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional design team.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.