Daksta is working in partnership with a leading Irish MEP Contractor client who require an experienced Electrical Engineer to work in Dublin.
A great opportunity to work for a company with an excellent reputation in the Irish market and to be part of their new, exciting, and innovative commercial projects in Dublin.
• Third level diploma / degree in electrical engineering
• Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
• Lead pre-construction engineering activities and the production of info including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts.
• Assist in the continual improvement of the QA system and execute project reviews
• Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, marketing and project bid teams
• Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects
• Experience in Amtech, Dialux, Adobe Pro, Autodesk AutoCAD 2D and MS Office Suite software
• Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management
• Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-functional project team
We look forward to receiving your applications!